The club has two high-power speedboats. Operated by our coxswains, they provide a shuttle service to and from the beach. They also offer support and safety cover for regular sailing and club events.
Remember to call the coxswain 10 minutes ahead of the scheduled pick-up time from Tai Tam (or the 09:45 pick up from Stanley Main Beach) to let him know you want collecting. The call-up number is 9814 7156. If you miss a boat, please wait and then call 10 minutes ahead of the next scheduled shuttle.
CLUB SPEEDBOAT & GUEST RULES
- The speedboat shuttle service is free for members.
- Members will be charged $20 per guest. You must accompany them on the speedboats and sign each guest in, including children.
- If you cannot accompany your guest(s) on the speedboat, then you should sign them in in advance.
- Take care when stepping on and off of the speedboats.
- The yellow boat is licensed to carry 12 people (11 passengers + coxswain); the white boat is licensed to carry 10 people (9 passengers + coxswain). Don’t pressure the coxswain to overload the boat!
- Stay safely seated when underway.
- Kids must be supervised at all times on the speedboats and sit on the seats in the middle of the boat, not at the bow or the rails – we don’t want to lose them overboard!
- When on Club premises, guests must be accompanied by a member at all times. Guests use Club facilities at their own risk.
|To Tai Tam Beach||From Tai Tam Beach|
|Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays||Saturday||Sunday & Public Holidays|
*Pick up from Stanley Main Beach, in front of LCSD watersports centre
**Nov 1st to April 30th only.
***May 1st to Oct 31st only.
The club will close for the first and second day of Chinese New Year with no speedboat on these days.
Ferries in blue can drop off in Stanley as well as Tai Tam. Ferries to Stanley may be suspended without notice because of severe weather conditions (such as unfavourable tide and wave conditions).